Verona Marathon Video

Verona Marathon Video

Yeah, I know, I should have these up every week. It’s just that I have to stay up till 3am after a race to get them done!¬†They’re pretty cool to watch and I hope to have more up soon.

Enjoy race number 9!

By |2010-02-26T20:45:47+00:00February 22nd, 2010|Videos|8 Comments

About the Author:

8 Comments

1. Cherryann February 22, 2010 at 1:57 pm

You are the MAN, T-Bone! So great to see you talk your way through and take us on the ride in the Verona Marathon!

2. Sharon February 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm

Love the videos Trist, keep them coming.

3. Steph February 24, 2010 at 3:59 pm

And I thought running around the G at the end of Melbourne mara was pretty cool – the colosseum takes it to a whole new level! Awesome video.

4. Georg Braceschi-Mayer February 25, 2010 at 2:09 am

Hello Tristan,

thanks for posting the lovely video of Verona Marathon. It was very inspiring getting to know you and hear what you are going to do. What a great approach to live your life! The impuls of having met you will certainly have an effect on my mental attitude. I wish you the very best for your marathon year. Stay healthy.
    Georg

5. Rene (St Kilda) February 27, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Hi Tristan, watching you run through the Colosseum brought tears to my eyes. What a wonderful moment. Great to be able to share it with you. Well done!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving your work! x Rene (ex Eildon Road)

6. Alexis in London February 28, 2010 at 7:48 pm

Hey Miller …. what a brilliant video … felt like i was right there with you all the way …. thanks to speedy laurence for being such an inspiration too … great to hear the dazzler’s voice of encouragement on the road … you guys keep up the super-human effort …. !!!

Just incredible … !

7. Gav in the Boro March 1, 2010 at 8:29 am

I wish i’d known about you guys before I’d got back from the Verona marathon. Would have been good to meet up with a couple of inspirational nutters. Keep it up – you’ve become an essential read.

8. Monica January 22, 2011 at 11:54 pm